Galveston

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday's Musing

As I sit working on the holiday, I find myself wondering WHY do we enjoy them?

Well, normally it's just sitting around and enjoying the time off and with family. However, that is not the case right now. In my new life and times, I find myself "working" during this holiday. We have a DV coming to my location and I need to meet him and ensure he is situated. While I wish I could just "relax", I find myself in the waiting game...

Remember, holidays are a time to relax and enjoy...not work.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about what should be your 'day off'. Try to enjoy all the same.

~AM

Bettina said...

Ahhhh, but remember you are a 24/7 kind of guy and have been for 22 years =) You wouldn't have it any other way!

Larry Malcom said...

Yes, how true...I wouldn't have it any other way and glad you understand =)