Galveston

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

3d Coast Surfing

It can be said that Texas HAS surf!!!!  Yes, we arrived in Galveston TX today and headed down 37th street to the beach and quickly found SURF!  Hooorahhhh.  I found surf only 5 hours away from LA.

If you look real hard you can see me in the whitewater...  It was very disorganized with short rides, but FUN  :)


It was very mushy and all over the place, but nothing different from a storm along the East Coast beach break.  Best part of this was the jetties along the beach which help create a little bump.  I was a pig in mud to say the least.  

However, it did cost me a little bit!  MrsBlue is not too happy with my "search for waves" along this trip.  Well, I have now found the waves so no need for continued looking...  

MrsBlue...THANK YOU for putting up with my search and coming along for the trip.  It wouldn't be the same without you along in the Smartie with me!  I DO love being with you and it's really great hanging out with you for hours on end...even when we go through Beaumont at 90MPH and miss the lunch spot!

No comments: