Galveston

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Word 4 the Weekend

Today's word for the weekend is: Thanksgiving

Since this week was the time for us to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday, I am inclined to recall the things I am "thankful" for. I have a list a mile long, but will only bore you with the top few...

I'm thankful for:
  • My family (wife and daughter)...they are the reason I am
  • My Air Force...as a Man in Blue, I love being a part of the USAF and Space Command
  • My Country! What a great country to live in. If you don't think so, leave it for a while to get a different perspective (a tour in Afghanistan will help you see more closely how GREAT you have it).
What are you thankful for? If it is people, have you let them know? If not...do it TODAY :)

1 comment:

Bettina said...

For YOU!!