Galveston

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 194 - Saying Goodbye

Another day of interest as I said goodbye to some deployment friends.  It is bitter sweet that they are leaving.  Happy for them since they will be going home to loved ones, but sad for us who remain in place.


It also is a new beginning when we get to make new friends.  This will be fun, but after working alongside so many great people over the past six months, it's hard to start over.

However, I will make it :) 

After seeing off Katie and theChaplain, I followed the rest of the Chapel crew from the PAX Terminal...was a little surprised where the went, but it gave me a chuckle...

How many Chaplain Assistants does it take to wash a truck?

  

FOUR....FOUR.....FOUR....FOUR....FOUR....

That's a little overkill if you ask me????

No comments: