Galveston

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Good Eats in G'burg

We had the night off to experience Gettysburg, but the rain put a damper on the looking around.  However, I found that just fine and headed over to the Gettysburg College gym for a good little workout.  I ran over and back in the rain (it was raining a lot MORE on my return trip to the hotel).

It was nice to get a run in before dinner...but I probably need to run some extra.  Tonight, I went to a little diner just down the road from the hotel.  Nice little place...and I could have easily had some desert (coconut cake, cheesecake, carrot cake, etc.).  It all looked good, but I refrained from the sweets since I need to drop a pound (inch) or two before my next PT test.  Getting to be a fat boy by not working out regularly since mid-February.  I just need to make it a priority!  yeah right!

However, I had dinner at the Lincoln Diner.






  
 

No comments: