Galveston

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Surfboard status update

As I was looking at the bottom surface of the board, I spar was OFF!  So this caused my board to be OFF!  So tried to disassemble it at the tip and it "broke" on me!  Not good.  So I spent all week "playing" with it to fix...but didn't get it to where I wanted it.  So now I'm on VaCaTx and it'll have to wait until I return.  Hopefully, I can straighen it up a little before I decide to put the planks on.

Oh well, at least this week I will get a little wave action.  My timing appears to be OFF (again) and we aren't going to be at the best spots at the best time.  Corpus Christie has some good swells predicted for Tuesday and Wednesday, but we'll be here on Sunday and Monday.  At South Padre Island same luck...off by a day or two.  So I may get some crappy waves, but at least they are waves.

Getting STOKED for some wave action...no matter how good or bad they are!

No comments: