Galveston

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 101 - Class is in SESSION

the BOSS and ME :)
Yesterday was a fun afternoon.  With a new CLASS here, the Boss decided we needed school pictures.  So we all got together with our wonderful Public Affairs office to take some Class Photos...

You have to check these out!!!!
Look at those LEADERS!!!!
Take a knee, breath and look OUT (here we are)
These people are AMAZING to work with/for!  I can't believe I have the opportunity I have to see these leaders in action.  Each day they show me more about what they are made of...Solid Gold!  I tell everyone I meet that I am "blessed beyond measure".  If I was given the opportunity to pick a crew of people to work with, I'm not sure I could have even come close to having a team of professional like this.  I mean...these folks are REAL.  

Real people, Real good, Real leaders, Real funny and............Real Professionals

No comments: