Galveston

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 104 - Those of Freedom Team


On Tuesday we had our Hail and Farewells again. How time is passing by so quickly and people continue to come and go!

However, this one was bitter sweet. One of the GREAT NCOs I have come to know and love will be leaving very soon. I remember one of my first nights here...I ran into her serving at the Fox Sports Bar Grand Opening...I was in PT gear and so was she. But I began "cleaning up" with the crew and once she found out who I was days later, I think it surprised her. However, our friendship has been very friendly and she doesn't let me get by for anything. It's great to NCOs like this around the base! She will be missed.


She has prepared the new team! At least I hope they're ready to Serve Us during our DV events. I love the Services people because they understand that service is important and take very good care of us.


Thanks EFSS Freedom Team!!!! You truly ROCK!

No comments: