Galveston

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 93 - Running (away) as usual

It's a week after the downrange AF Marathon (1/2 marathon here) and I'm off running again.  Tonight a few of us decided to run 8 miles...guess I'm up for it.  

I have to get ready for my semi annual PT test.  Yes, a PT test in the AOR!!!  Success for sure.  Some would say we are crazy for running our PT tests in the AOR, but I don't agree.  In fact, it's great news to keep those FAT people from hanging out with a free EXEMPTION for a year.  Let's cut down on the eats and get more WORKOUTs...if we could just find time in our busy schedules.  


It has been very difficult to find time to workout, but that's just an excuse.  I could get up early in the morning (say O dark thirty or something like that).  But I like my pillow time :)

So I have been running sprints around the track.  Need to get my times down to a good speed...but it would be better if I could drop a few pounds again.  All I know is that my Boss wants to run the test in about 4 weeks...so the countdown timer has begun.

No comments: