Galveston

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Interviews...

Interviewing for jobs is just NO Fun!  How do you 'sell' yourself?  I know that each person interviewed is more than qualified to do the job.  In fact, many may be even more qualified.  So, it really comes down to "connecting" with the boss.   


I can't change who I am.  So I just go into these events being ME!  Yeah, I know, maybe that's not the best plan of attack, but it's who I am.  If I have to be something or someone else, then why would they want me anyhow?  I have to be ME!!! with all of my PASSION and DRIVE. 

BTW:  It may not be fun, but it's interesting.  I am finding out what key AF leaders think about key AF issues.  It's like peeking into the future!  What an awesome view...our AF is headed for change!  I just hope I get to be part of it :)

No comments: