Galveston

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mondays

Whew!  I'm sure glad this day is over...  It's a MONDAY and those are always very interesting.  I'm not sure what happens over the weekend, but it seems like we have too much "extra work" on Mondays.  

Maybe it was all because we had visitors here this weekend.  That really tires me out!  I don't sleep well, I eat too much and I don't get to exercise enough.  All that and more...

So today we continued to work the exercise, but again...more work than needs to be done.  You would think we knew how to do this since we've made the trip UpNorth so many times.  However, I find it hard to believe we can't account for PEOPLE!  DiamondW has called me several times which I know he hates to do!  However, I very much appreciate him being willing to call and get things going.  So I made a few calls and we are on track.  However, I told DiamondW that if he could account for all of the people to LEAVE them UpNorth!  That will surely prove a point and get some attention!!!

Since today was interesting, I decided to end my day on the water.  So after coming home a little later than I wanted...I loaded up the SUP and headed back to the Red River for a little paddling.  It was just what I needed...some time on the water.  There is something about the H2O that is mesmerizing.  It's like my "Water Therapy"...who needs a shrink?  I tell you this, if everyone would hit the water (especially surfing) we wouldn't have so many stressed out people.  Have you ever seen a stressed out surfer...I think not!  Why do you think they aren't stressed?  Maybe it because of the H2O they find themselves surrounded by!  Life seems to just melt away when you are out on the water. 
  
Tomorrow is another day...I hope even better.

BTW:  I always ask MrsBlue if I have told her I love her today!   It's my standard question for her each and every day...  You may ask WHY I ask her this, but it's simple!  I want to ensure I tell her and show her that I love her EVERY day!  She is special and I never want to be without her.  

Have you told the one you love that you LOVE them?  If not.......do it NOW!

No comments: