Galveston

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Day 46 - Thursday's Thoughts

How life goes full circle and sometimes we don't want to be going in the direction.   Is a 360 or 180 good for a direction change?


I find myself going through some times like before...and asking myself, "is this where I want to be?"  However, I know that I need to move out and make it better.  

As I walked around today, I found myself meeting with a friend a little longer than planned.  However, I needed it and loved just talking over lunch at the ChowHall (DFAC).  I'm not sure anything was really said that would change the world, but it did my heart good to have a friend here.  KP is a real friend whom I trust  with my thoughts...  While I'm not normally a trusting guy, I find myself in these later years being open to expressing more.  

Is that me becoming a softee or what...I'm not sure!  However, I find it harder to hold back my emotions!  Is this weakness or maturity?  Some people just bring out the "human side" of me...therefore I struggle with who I am (tough solider boy or softee airman lover)!!!!


Thursday Thoughts:
- I miss Mrs. Blue (immensely)
- I have a BOSS who I would die for (yeah he's that good)
- I'm blessed to be serving here (what a mission)
- I know I wear my heart on my sleeve (is that good?)

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Oh how I miss you too : )