Galveston

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 59 - Bombs Away

Spent the day over at the MSA (munitions storage area) and talked with the bomb builders extraordinaire.  It is amazing to see what these guys are capable of.  I was really impressed to see how they build up the bombs and get them ready for "delivery".  I know they make many people happy when they work on release...

I know the crew chiefs are always happy when their planes come back with an empty load.  Yeah, not many crew chiefs would be happy to see something missing when a plane lands, but there are smiles everywhere when they are missing BOMBS.



I even signed the bombs with Mrs Blue and 'lil Blue to be dropped on some bad guys.  How cool is that to give the Talian a message from my family.

All I have to say is...IYAAYAS!
 

3 comments:

Bettina said...

AAhhhh, I feel so special...my name on a bomb!!!!

Larry Malcom said...

See who it's address to? Taliban!!!!

Frizzy said...

This cracks me up! What happened to carving your initials into a tree? I think this takes relationships to a whole new level.

Hugs to you both.