Galveston

Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 70 - Friends

What a day of friends! 

I was wonderfully surprised when I received an email from a close friend back at CCB.  It made me smile ear to ear when I read that she was thinking about me!!!

I find it funny that the littlest of things can really turn the tide in ones life and attitude.  Yes, the smallest of words or deeds can move mountains in a person's life.  Most of the time, we don't realize how something like a Hello or Good job does to the hearts and minds of those who are on the receiving end.  

So, take some time today to say a kind word to someone close.  Take a few moments to let someone who made a difference in your life know.  Pickup the phone and make a call to TELL someone how much they mean to you.  It will make your day, weekend, week and year!  

 

2 comments:

Bettina said...

You mean CBC right??? Cause you are throwing me for a loop trying to figure out CCB...so please tell me you made a typo :p

Frizzy said...

HI! How are you doing? I found your blog while reading Mrs. Blue's Thursday Thoughts.

Thank you for serving. I hate to see how the deployments have gotten longer and longer. Please know that Scott and I think of you and pray for you often.

Let me know if there is anything we can do or send you or Mrs. Blue.