Galveston

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 152 - Revival

Last night was FANTASTIC :)  I can't believe how great a night it was.  


First off, the AFCENT Chaplains were having a conference and they asked me to speak.  Yeah, I know...me speaking!  However, I was truly blessed by the opportunity to talk about the Maintenance of the Human Weapon System.  I guess it was well received, but again...it blessed me more than them!  


The group was a great group and I even took a few pictures of them before I spoke.  Great People...Great CHAPLAINS!!!!
 


















Then the night was capped off with a concert by Casting Crowns!  Yeah, a real live Contemporary Christian rock band.  It was AWESOME!!!!  The memorial plaza was FULL with people flowing out of the area and seating was amazing.  As the group sang, people sang along.  It was an Old Time Tent Revival in the AOR!  I continue to be amazed at what GOD does and how he does it!

Casting Crowns singing on stage!!!!  Great Concert

It was great seeing so many from the Chapel attending.  I even think the BOSS liked it.



Here's the view when I was sitting down.   So it was Standing Most of the Night!




No comments: