Galveston

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 153 - Heaven

Today I was in HEAVEN!!! I received a Care Package from mySurfingBuddy.  In it was LOADS of surfing material.  In fact, more reading material than I can read in a night...good more reading tomorrow.  He also included a few nice to have things -- like Hot Tamales (it ate them immediately...all of them) =)


It's so nice to be loved from afar...but when they send me items like this...I'm in HEAVEN.


BTW:  I also got a DaKine Diego's T-Shirt...I'll have to take a picture of me in that.


What a GREAT Friend and Family we know back at our last base.  I sure do miss the weekly get togethers :(  Best part of these friends is that we had not "fronts"  They are the most REAL people I know and I LOVE them...

Thanks so much Lee and Dorthea!!!  You all ROCK!



1 comment:

Bettina said...

Awwww, you are sooooooo loved!!!!