Galveston

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 220 - Day 2 Session 2

Went to class today and saw some old friends...nice to have others in the course along with me and the topics of discussion are very........engaging.


However, the weather has warmed up and I was thinking "can't we get out of here to go surfing?"  Finally, the class was over and I made it back to the hotel to get the wetsuit on and head to the beach...right out back of the hotel.  It was AWESOME once again.  MrsBlue watched from the beach as I did about an hour of catching some waves.  I didn't stay in until the sun went down, but did think about it!!!! 

The view from the balcony is really nice...I can make an assessment if I should go surf or not.
Breaking waves....time to go surf

Here I am getting ready to rush out into the waves...Just look at me...SMILES from ear to ear!







No comments: