Galveston

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 221 - Day 3 Session 3

Not letting it go...have to SURF while near the waves.  I found out  that we have a 1 1/2 hour lunch schedule...just enough time to get suited up and paddle out.  I really didn't look at the waves before I headed to the beach at lunch time, but no matter what, I was getting wet.

We have a strong weather front coming through and they are expecting Tornadoes and Thunderstorms.   So I figured LunchTime would be the only time to go today.  

When I made it to the beach, the wind was blowing OnShore (not good), tide was up (not good), the waves were mushie (not good), sets were ALL over the place (not good)....but being in the water (REALLY GOOD)!

MrsBlue found me at the beach after about 30 minutes of surfing...here I am getting dressed to go back to class.

Getting dressed to head back to class.


Mushie and all over the place...not good

WAVES =)
 

No comments: