Galveston

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 224 - Day 6 Sessions 6 & 7

What a day of surfing......two sessions today and it wasn't even planned.  

As soon as school got out, we went to lunch with a close friend...what a great day just to sit around and talk :)  Immediately after it was time to hit the surf...MrsBlue even caught me dressing (undressing)...
MiB...needs a diet

But MrsBlue is always there to watch me surf...today was nice with a very calm day and a little sun...it made it good for just sitting on the beach.  However, my paparazzi (MrsBlue) was taking pictures of my surfing ability.  It's not too good, but it is surfing.

Waiting for a good wave...

Found one

Trying to get a tube (yeah...too small for that)

A little more of trying to catch a tube

Stay low no matter how stupid you look on a small wave.
 
Then I figure surfing is done for the day but got a late afternoon call from my SurfingBuddy for another session...So we hit the waves again for a sunset session...small waves, but nice!  I was more than happy to oblige for a request like this...so another hour or so in the water.  Guess I didn't have any real plans besides being in the water and being a wave machine.  MrsBlue was reading a book in the car...she is wonderful to put up with a surfer like me. 



No comments: