Galveston

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 225 - Day 7 Session 8 - Ouch that hurts

Early morning surf with the RocketBoy and the BEEGEE.  Flat and almost glass conditions with a little bump everyone once in a while.  Well worth the cold h2o temperatures, but thanks to MrQ, I have booties to keep my feet warm.  In fact, I've been wearing them all week long...no need in being cold while surfing. :)


However, even in the little surf, I was reminded this sport (yes surfing in a SPORT) is a little dangerous and I have the bruises to prove it.




However, tomorrow is a new morning and the waves are awaiting my arrival.  Who knows...maybe the wave machine will be working OverTime tomorrow morning?   At least I hope to have some good waves.


Cocoa Beach, Florida Surf Forecast and Surf Report

Sunday rss feed    
Surf: Ankle to knee high E wind swell.
Conditions: Clean with WNW winds 5-10kt in the morning shifting WSW less than 5kt in the afternoon.


No comments: