Galveston

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 222 - Day 4 Session 4 - Quick Nooner

Another day of class and the topics were very interesting today, religion...  Very good topic that makes me THINK!!!

But I did get to break up the day with a short nooner on the beach.  While the waves weren't great, they were good enough for me!  I got a good 45 minutes of surfing and had at least 10+ waves.  Some were a little short, but others were nice long rides to the beach.  Sun, fun and surf...what else could I ask for?  Waves tomorrow...however, the surf forecast says FLAT the rest of my trip :(


It is great to come home carrying a surfboard...what a way to live life! 


The  my wife joined me for a little shopping (drooling) at the locate surf shop.  We headed to Longboard House...lots of boards to look at!

New finless board...Seaglass Surf Project



No comments: