Galveston

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Changes...roll with it

Who knows when I'll be home, but what's another few days when you been gone a year?

Well, my replacement has been announced!!!  However, it will be a quick turn for him to make it here and for his boss to hire a new guy so quickly.  It would also be nice to be around for the Boss' Change of Command.  However, I need to see if it's at all possible to make this happen.

Right now, I sit here watching the LongBoardHouse Board Room Cam.  It's funny seeing people shopping for surfboards and other stuff.  I can't believe I used to be in there ALL the time.  In fact, I spent many a weekend just "looking around" for my next board.  However, I never found the right one for the price I wanted to pay which has kept my quiver empty.  Maybe someday I'll have a respectable quiver to go to for any occasion.  Check it out yourself at: LongBoardHouseCam


  

No comments: