Galveston

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I deal with

You won’t believe the things I deal with in this job.  You would think I am dealing with life and death situations since I am in the AOR.  In fact, being from this undisclosed location in Southwest Asia has me doing all kinds of things, but I never figured it would be dealing with Gatorade in the DFACs!

 

Well, I have had some time and dealing with getting Gatorade in the DFACs and NO we won’t be getting it any time soon.  The real question is why do we need it?  But really, is this what I’m here for?

 

Thoughts for the day

-          Do I have nothing better to do than think about Gatorade?

-          With WIFI that SCREAMs with speed, can’t they be happy?

-          What’s wrong with the old standby…H2O?

1 comment:

Bettina said...

Seriously, gatorade issues? Is there some sort of concern?

And ya know, some times it's those little things that can really make a difference for people!