Galveston

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Day 230 -- Back in the AOR

Here I am back in the AOR!  It was a LONG flight, but I finally made it.  Now I hope I can adjust quickly and easily again to get back to work.  I only slept a very little bit on the airplane and hope this allows me to sleep tonight.  I need to be rested for the morning...another Right Start!!!!


The last few days have been amazing.  Getting to spend time with MrsBlue again...nothing can compare :)  She makes me complete.  How I often think that BigBlue has gotten ripped off during this assignment...without MrsBlue at my side, they only have of the team!  She is one amazing lady who is truly the Love of My Life!  I couldn't have dreamed of a better lady in my life and to spend my time with...


The time did go by a little too fast, but we made the most of it.  Just hanging out and walks on the beach...these are the things I cherish the most of the time I spent with MrsBlue.  While the SURFing was great and hanging out with theCrew was phenomenal, it's time with MrsBlue I will miss the most.


What did I ever do to deserve someone as GREAT as MrsBlue?  Who knows????  but I'll gladly take it :)


Time like the past week has me thinking much about the future when MrsBlue and I hang up the Air Force...the time together will be AWESOME...just hanging out together, talking until late into the night and walks...long walks on the beach among other places.  The future is bright as long as MrsBlue is at my side!



No comments: