Galveston

Friday, February 04, 2011

Day 231 - Computer don't let me down

Started off the day dealing with Computer Problems.  I coulndn't sleep and MrsBlue told me to get up when that happens...so I did.  Only to find that the computer in my room won't access the network  Must be something they "pushed" while I was gone.  However, at 0430 I had a computer technician in my room

So after No Joy with the computer decided on a morning run!  During that run, I noticed very little has changed.  Someone was parked in the 3 button's parking slot over at the Plaza.  Yeah, I don't think the 3 button drives a Hilux pick up truck...so I called it in to get the BOOT!  Then halfway through my run the Comm Helpdesk calls and is sending over CommGuy #2 to work my computer issue.

1 comment:

Bettina said...

I really think you would have made a stellar SFS Airman! You are such the parking police :)