Galveston

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 251 - Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!

Today was SUPPOSE to be a very quiet day for me!  In fact, I thought I had it all worked out where NO ONE knew it was my birthday.  Little did I know OTHERS had other plans.


In fact, after a little tour for the local school at the base, I headed back to the office for the next tour group (just call me Tour Guide Barbie).  When I arrived, the staff was awaiting my arrival for a little birthday surprise :)  It really made my day...even though I've never been one of those who celebrates my birthday.  They sang to me and had a cake...Baskin Robins...yum yum!  I even got a card from the group to wish me a happy birthday.


theCake...yum yum chocolate ice cream cake

Even a little message from theExec

theStaff gathering around for me OR for cake?  You decide...

I still can't believe it!
 
Let's get this party started....let's eat cake!
Sexy 3D glasses...

thePhotog


After the cake party, I realized I had a box on my desk...who could have sent me some goodies for my birthday?  Let me guess, it had to be MrsBlue, but when I looked, it wasn't from her.  It was from my deployedDaughter :)  it was a wonderful surprise...

Thanks KatiePerry...I LOVE the Bday present.


Then to end off the day, I went to Right Finish and they also sang happy birthday to me!!!  I'm loved (or someone forced them to be nice to me LOL).  Anyhow, it was a very good day for my birthday!



1 comment:

Bettina said...

I would prefer you to be tour guide Ken rather then Barbie...just sayin' :P