Galveston

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 250 - 2 weeks until............HAWAII

WOOOHOOOO only 14 more days until I am in HAWAII!  Land of waves, warmth and wax (sex wax (you have to check out this site...the intro video is AMAZING) for all of my surfing friends.

I can't believe today it's been 250 days since I left the United States.  While I did get a short visit back last month, it just seems like such a long time ago that life was...normal.  While at the same, it feels like it was just yesterday.  How can this be...two disposing times for the same days?  I'm not sure, but it could be the exhaustion.

Things are looking up.  I have some great people who lifted me up in my time a "mood"!  A smile or a talk about something we both enjoy takes my mind off the "crap" I deal with.  Will someone just listen and take some action?

As I prepare for my R&R, I am reminded of planning.  I need to plan for the future and especially for the last few months I have in this "undisclosed location in SWA".  It was brought to light when my replacement called to say hello. We had a good but short talk.  WOW...time is running short.

Also, last night our travel agent (MrsBlue) sent me the I-10 for the upcoming trip.  She has us doing a lot of things on the island?  Really, I'm so blessed to have her making the plans for us and 'lilBlue when she arrives.  I know I can't just surf all day, every day (but I wouldn't mind trying).  We have a full menu of things to do and I can't wait for the fun to begin.  It will be such fun doing FIRSTs on the island with the fam.  They are so cool to hang out with...and best of all, I LOVE myWife more now than ever before.  

MrsBlue has Luau's, daily drives, snorkeling among other things planned to keep us enjoying the trip.  I can't wait to experience the tropics with the two ladies of my life...thanks to the both of them for joining me on this Adventure in Blue.

  

No comments: