Galveston

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Day 263 - Ready for R&R

In about 13 hours, I will be on a jet plane making my way to Hawaii.  It will take me 8,674 miles, if I went the short way (that would be East).  However, I'm going WEST for this trip and spending about 36+ hours flying and waiting for planes (I may be off on the calculation since it's all in one day).  But it will be a LONG flight!

MrsBlue is SOOOOOOO excited about this trip.  psssss   I AM too!  I can't wait to get to Hawaii and see MrsBlue.  This R&R will probably be the best vacation we have taken in a long time.  Much needed and wanted.  

I will also get to see 'lilBlue next week.  It will do my heart good to have the family together after spending so much time apart.  

Finally, I get to see the Pacific Ocean and check out the waves.  

Priorities after I arrive:
- HUG MrsBlue 
- Get a room (for sleeping)
- Take MrsBlue for a walk on the beach
- Check out the North Shore
- SURF!!!
 (yeah, surfing has taken a back seat, but don't kid yourself, I will get to it during the trip)

No comments: