Galveston

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday in Hawaii -- what to do?

NOTHING silly, I'm in Hawaii!!!!

This morning we awoke with a plan top find another snorkeling spot...we drove over to another bay only to find NO ONE there. Since we weren't too adventurous to go out, we headed back and decided to wait until tomorrow for the REAL DEAL (again).

Then we headed down for a little time at the beach. Boy, it's warm here. I can only last about an hour or so before I need to head to the shade. As we were lying there, I noticed some groups going for a surf. Would have like top join them, but no need...I can wait a day!

We are back right now in the room to clean up and head to Chinatown for some world famous Noodles!

Still loving it, but time is beginning to escape me. Soon, I'll be back in the AOR far far away from paradise.

No comments: